Jemima Puddle-Duck Garden Statue Beatrix Potter
Bring a touch of Beatrix Potter’s fairy-tale magic to your lawn, pond, or rockery with the Jemima Puddle Duck Garden Statue. A stunning ornament for those who adore the Tales of Peter Rabbit and his adorable farmyard friends, it is hand-cast in the UK using only the finest reconstituted stone, hand carved with intricate detailing, and beautifully presented in antique grey – a versatile shade that complements all exterior landscapes.
Featuring the gorgeous Jemima Puddle-Duck dressed to impress in her iconic bonnet and shawl, this Beatrix Potter Garden Ornament brings the lovable character to life with her webbed feet, long beak, and lustrous feather detailing.
- Manufactured with decades-long tradition and experience.
- Realistic, hand-cast design (reconstituted stone / concrete).
- Perfectly aged to give it an antique appearance.
- Hand-finished to ensure the perfection in details.
- Made in England from weather and frost-proof compound.
- Heavy and solid – not hollow – as it should be.
- It represents a standard that is hard to beat for this kind of products!
Do you have a question or need some help? Please CONTACT US. We will be more than happy to assist you.