This peaceful meditating Tibetan Monk statue would be the perfect addition to your outside space of calm and relaxation. Let him remind you how to let go of all of your worries in order to achieve a state of bliss.
This limited-edition, hand-painted statue features traditional Tibetan colours on the robe, which would have been dyed using the natural sources available at the time. Red clay was easy to attain, and was one of the few permitted colouring agents. On our statue, the robes and cushion have been hand-painted using weather-resistant paint to ensure your product is of the highest quality and will last a lifetime.
Great care has been taken to create movement and dimension in the solid robes. Deliberately positioned creases and painstakingly crafted beads give the statue an ethereal beauty that is difficult to reproduce. Positioned in one of the most recognisable yoga poses, each finger and toe has been lovingly carved, with every detail taken into consideration, from the perfectly manicured toenails, to the heavy eyelids and thick lips. Few symbols are as powerful as the carefree Monk, who has traditionally been known to promote peace, calm and love.
- Manufactured with the decades-long tradition and experience.
- Realistic, hand-cast design (reconstituted stone / concrete).
- Perfectly aged to give it an antique appearance.
- Hand-finished to ensure the perfection in details.
- Made in England from weather and frost-proof compound.
- Heavy and solid – not hollow – as it should be.
- It represents a standart that is hard to beat for this kind of products!
Do you have a question or need some help? Please CONTACT US. We will be more than happy to assist you.