Torso of Aphrodite Sculpture
Inspired by the iconic naked statue of Greek Goddess Aphrodite, which was created by sculptor Praxiteles in the fourth-century BC, the Torso of Aphrodite Sculpture is a magnificent expression of the female body that will bring beauty and harmony to any outdoor space.
A fabulous addition to water features and enchanted gardens, this Female Torso Statue is made in the finest reconstituted stone, hand carved to capture every curve of a woman’s body, and beautifully presented on a stone plinth for maximum visual impact. The perfect gift for gardening enthusiasts with artistic flair, it will make a sophisticated statement on any patio, terrace, or decked entertainment area. Coordinate with the matching Torso of Apollo.
- Manufactured with decades-long tradition and experience.
- Realistic, hand-cast design (reconstituted stone / concrete).
- Perfectly aged to give it an antique appearance.
- Hand-finished to ensure the perfection in details.
- Made in England from weather and frost-proof compound.
- Heavy and solid – not hollow – as it should be.
- It represents a standard that is hard to beat for this kind of products!
Do you have a question or need some help? Please CONTACT US. We will be more than happy to assist you.