Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil; these wise monkeys have got life all figured out and are sure to add a touch of fun to your garden. Available exclusively at Onefold, this bespoke product has been handmade and hand- finished in the UK with great attention and precision.
Every intricate detail adds an extra special something to the design, with beady eyes that look very realistic and even the ruffles in the monkey’s fur appearing to blow in the wind. Each finger and toe has been lovingly crafted and the chubby tummies look surprisingly life-like. The totem pole design is set on a solid round stone, giving the monkeys a sense of stability and grounding, and ensuring that all three can be sat together if space is limited.
The three monkeys, known as Mizaru, Kikazaru and Iwazaru, according to the ancient proverb, make up this brand new design which you won’t be able to find anywhere else! This unique statue would make a fabulous gift for your gardening friends, or buy for yourself to ensure your garden stays pure and free from bad feeling.
- Manufactured with decades-long tradition and experience.
- Realistic, hand-cast design (reconstituted stone / concrete).
- Perfectly aged to give it an atique appearance.
- Hand-finished to ensure the perfection in details.
- Made in England from weather and frost-proof compound.
- Heavy and solid – not hollow – as it should be.
- It represents a standard that is hard to beat for this kind of products!
Do you have a question or need some help? Please CONTACT US. We will be more than happy to assist you.