Mr Jeremy Fisher Beatrix Potter Frog Statue
From our best-selling Beatrix Potter Garden Ornament Collection, the Mr Jeremy Fisher Frog Statue brings one of Potter’s most loveable characters to life. A whimsical garden accessory for Peter Rabbit fans, it features the world’s most popular frog, dressed to impress with a suit jacket, a waistcoat, a top hat, and a bow tie.
A fabulous addition to water features, vegetable plots, rose gardens, and terraces, the Beatrix Potter Mr. Jeremy Fisher Frog Statue is made from weather-resistant reconstituted stone, finished in antique grey to complement both rural and urban landscapes, and intricately hand carved to capture the fun facial expression and jovial character of this accident-prone frog.
- Manufactured with decades-long tradition and experience.
- Realistic, hand-cast design (reconstituted stone / concrete).
- Perfectly aged to give it an antique appearance.
- Hand-finished to ensure the perfection in details.
- Made in England from weather and frost-proof compound.
- Heavy and solid – not hollow – as it should be.
- It represents a standard that is hard to beat for this kind of products!
Do you have a question or need some help? Please CONTACT US. We will be more than happy to assist you.