Boy with teddy
A young boy’s first best friend is always his teddy; it keeps him safe in bed, ensuring sweet dreams all night long, and is the perfect play companion for during the day. This boy and his bear seem inseparable as they wander through the flower beds in your garden!
Sporting the same chubby physique and rounded cheeks, this adorable duo have been studiously hand-carved to look as realistic as possible. The young boys even features dark bags under his eyes, as he has clearly been avoiding nap time! From the gorgeous curls on his head to the cute toes on his bare feet, this solid-stone statue is pure, innocent loveliness!
- Manufactured with decades-long tradition and experience.
- Realistic, hand-cast design (reconstituted stone / concrete).
- Perfectly aged to give it an antique appearance.
- Hand-finished to ensure the perfection in details.
- Made in England from weather and frost-proof compound.
- Heavy and solid – not hollow – as it should be.
- It represents a standard that is hard to beat for this kind of products!
Do you have a question or need some help? Please CONTACT US. We will be more than happy to assist you.