Dish Girl Garden Statue
This magnificent and ornate statue depicts the traditional image of a beautiful young lady holding a dish and a jug. Wrapped in long pieces of cloth held together by a brooch on her shoulder, this slender woman also wears a leafy headdress like those worn in ancient Greece.
Standing up on the column pedestal she deserves, this girl has been hand-crafted and finished to perfection, with every fold in her clothing considered, and a nonchalant expression becoming of her wonderfully carved face. As she is barefoot, even her toes have been detailed, as have her sinewy collar bones.
- Manufactured with decades-long tradition and experience.
- Realistic, hand-cast design (reconstituted stone / concrete).
- Perfectly aged to give it an atique appearance.
- Hand-finished to ensure the perfection in details.
- Made in England from weather and frost-proof compound.
- Heavy and solid – not hollow – as it should be.
- It represents a standard that is hard to beat for this kind of products!
Do you have a question or need some help? Please CONTACT US. We will be more than happy to assist you.