Moon Gazing Hare
This picture-perfect moon-gazing hare has been created as a nod to ancient pagan beliefs. According to their traditions, the sight of a moon-gazing hare was linked with good fortune, and they believed it signalled new beginnings, rebirth, growth and abundance.
While this statue cannot promise any of this, it has been meticulously hand-crafted with strong back legs, luscious long ears and poised ready for action. The detailed statue even includes the lines of the fur and two large, hopeful eyes. Place him among the vegetables, and bring a little Pagan magic to your garden.
- Manufactured with decades-long tradition and experience.
- Realistic, hand-cast design (reconstituted stone / concrete).
- Perfectly aged to give it an antique appearance.
- Hand-finished to ensure the perfection in details.
- Made in England from weather and frost-proof compound.
- Heavy and solid – not hollow – as it should be.
- It represents a standard that is hard to beat for this kind of products!
Do you have a question or need some help? Please CONTACT US. We will be more than happy to assist you.