Roman Water Goddess Stone Statue
The perfect addition to water features, rose gardens, and manicured lawns, our Roman Water Goddess Stone Statue features a young Romanesque maiden dressed in traditional robes. In her hands, a heavy water jug used for bathing and collecting her daily supply from the river.
An eye-catching sculpture with impeccable attention to detail, our Roman Water Goddess Stone Statue will make an excellent piece for any patio or decked area. Cast in heavyweight reconstituted stone, it is weather and frost resistant and beautifully elevated on a robust plinth for placement on any surface.
- Manufactured with decades-long tradition and experience.
- Realistic, hand-cast design (reconstituted stone / concrete).
- Perfectly aged to give it an antique appearance.
- Hand-finished to ensure the perfection in details.
- Made in England from weather and frost-proof compound.
- Heavy and solid – not hollow – as it should be.
- It represents a standard that is hard to beat for this kind of products!
Do you have a question or need some help? Please CONTACT US. We will be more than happy to assist you.
For more designs please see our Statue Collection