Sea Shell Bird Bath
Head to the seaside with our Sea Shell Bird Bath. Beautifully handcrafted in heavyweight stone, it features a shell-shaped bathing area with scalloped edge detailing and a twisted pillar inspired by the ocean waves as they crash against the shore. It promises to attract a plethora of local birdlife to your garden, and thanks to its decorative plinth, you can display this stone bird bath on any surface.
With its antique grey finish, our Sea Shell Bird Bath complements lush, green landscapes and modern, urban zones. Display it on your patio, decked area, or lawn to provide your feathered friends with somewhere safe to drink and bathe. It is 100% frost-proof and superbly weather-resistant.
- Manufactured with decades-long tradition and experience.
- Realistic, hand-cast design (reconstituted stone / concrete).
- Perfectly aged to give it an antique appearance.
- Hand-finished to ensure the perfection in details.
- Made in England from weather and frost-proof compound.
- Heavy and solid – not hollow – as it should be.
- It represents a standard that is hard to beat for this kind of products!
Height: 50 cm
Width: 53 cm
Length: 51 cm
Weight: 48 kg
Four part item, requires assembly.
Do you have a question or need some help? Please CONTACT US. We will be more than happy to assist you.
For more designs please see our Bird Bath Collection