Slave Girl Stone Garden Statue on Column
This young Slave Girl looks shy and nervous and she carries her jug. Picture-perfect in every way, this traditional statue has been hand-crafted in the UK and hand-finished by our craftsmen to ensure absolute accuracy on every detail, and has even been aged to give it a realistic antique appearance.
Standing on a column pedestal, this Slave Girl statue would look wonderful in gardens with tall flowers, as the girl would easily be able to look out over the floral display. Wrapped in heavy robes, and with her curly hair pulled off her face, she is extremely lifelike and beautiful.
- Manufactured with decades-long tradition and experience.
- Realistic, hand-cast design (reconstituted stone / concrete).
- Perfectly aged to give it an antique appearance.
- Hand-finished to ensure the perfection in details.
- Made in England from weather and frost-proof compound.
- Heavy and solid – not hollow – as it should be.
- It represents a standard that is hard to beat for this kind of products!
Do you have a question or need some help? Please CONTACT US. We will be more than happy to assist you.