Victoriana Stone Bird Bath
Our Victoriana Stone Bird Bath is an eye-catching, elegant, and highly decorative garden ornament that will attract all the local birdlife to your home. Hand-cast in heavyweight reconstituted stone, it is weatherproof, frost-resistant, and suitable for use on any lawn, patio, or decked area thanks to its sturdy pedestal and robust design.
Beautifully hand carved with bunches of grapes, their vines twisting around the pedestal, our Victoriana Stone Bird Bath promises to become your favourite garden ornament. Its shallow bowl, just deep enough for smaller birds to feel safe, features scalloped detailing. Its solid base is resplendent with fleur-de-lis inspired designs.
- Manufactured with decades-long tradition and experience.
- Realistic, hand-cast design (reconstituted stone / concrete).
- Perfectly aged to give it an antique appearance.
- Hand-finished to ensure the perfection in details.
- Made in England from weather and frost-proof compound.
- Heavy and solid – not hollow – as it should be.
- It represents a standard that is hard to beat for this kind of products!
Height: 85 cm
Top Diameter: 48 cm
Bowl Deep: 6 cm
Bottom: 38 x 38 cm
Weight: 58 kg
Do you have a question or need some help? Please CONTACT US. We will be more than happy to assist you.