York Bird Bath
Modern and minimalistic in design, the York Bird Bath will complement every garden landscape. Hand cast in weather-resistant reconstituted stone, it features a square plinth, a square pillar, and a square shaped bird bath with hand-carved edges for a clean and smooth finish.
The perfect choice for zen gardens, manicured lawns, wooden decked areas, and stone terraces, the York Bird Bath can be positioned on any flush ground surface to provide a safe and secure bathing station for birds of every shape and size. A stunning gift for the minimalist gardener, it will add the finishing touch to both urban and rural landscapes.
- Manufactured with decades-long tradition and experience.
- Realistic, hand-cast design (reconstituted stone / concrete).
- Perfectly aged to give it an antique appearance.
- Hand-finished to ensure the perfection in details.
- Made in England from weather and frost-proof compound.
- Heavy and solid – not hollow – as it should be.
- It represents a standard that is hard to beat for this kind of products!
Height: 52 cm
Top: 38 x 38 cm
Bottom: 38 x 38 cm
Weight: 62 kg
Three part item, requires assembly.
Do you have a question or need some help? Please CONTACT US. We will be more than happy to assist you.
For more designs please see our Bird Bath Collection